- Provides low cost and fast fund transfers from businesses worldwide to local bank accounts in INR.
- Provides professionals, SMES, online sellers and marketplaces with all the tools required to get paid globally
- Receive international payment in US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, Japanese Yen, to their local bank account
- Up to 71% cheaper than its nearest competitors
Payoneer, a leading online payments company transforming the way businesses send and receive cross-border payments, today reiterated its commitment to become the preferred business partner for Jaipur professionals, exporter and traders community in Rajasthan.
Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries to reach new audiences by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Airbnb, Amazon, Getty Images, Google, and Upwork rely on Payoneer’s mass pay-out services.
The Payoneer Advantage:
- Cost Effective: SMEs can receive funds from their international clients for ZERO transfer fees and save up to 71% on currency conversion charges than other payment solutions.
- Convenient: Payments are sent directly to SME’s local bank account, in INR.
- Compliant: Payoneer is a licensed and registered e-Money issuer across the EU and Money Service Business (MSB) in the US.
- Established: With operations spanning over 200 countries and territories and 150 currencies, more than 700 employees worldwide, and its India HQ in Bangalore, Payoneer is a preferred payment provider for over 30 lac small businesses world over.
- Global: Growing network of global and local offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Three Service Channels:
- Global Payment Service: Provides access to international receiving accounts, allowing global clients to send payments in their local currency. Supports payments from commercial companies in the United States (USD), Europe (EUR), United Kingdom (GBP) and Japan (JPY)
- Billing Service: Invoice your client and request payment directly through your Payoneer dashboard. Clients can pay you online using their credit or debit card, company bank account from anywhere or through eCheck in the US.
- Marketplaces: Payoneer makes it easy to receive funds from more than 2,000 international marketplaces and mass pay-out clients like, Fiverr and Airbnb. Sellers, Freelancers, and affiliates simply sign in to their account on the company’s website and select Payoneer as their payout method
ECOMMERCE: SELL GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL: Payoneer provides ecommerce marketplaces and online sellers with all the tools required to pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally. With Payoneer, global marketplaces including Amazon, Wish, Rakuten, NewEgg and Lazada enjoy the convenience of using a single unified interface for initiating, tracking and reconciling disbursements regardless of the location, payment method or currency of the sellers.
FREELANCING: WORK GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL: Payoneer provides freelancers, freelance marketplaces and service providers with fast, flexible and low cost payment solutions. Freelance marketplaces such as PeoplePerHour and Freelancer.com – as well as any international company – are able to send funds to their freelancers easily and quickly. Freelancers in 200+ countries worldwide, who would typically encounter difficulties when attempting to receive global payments, are equipped with a host of payment services that remove the headache of getting paid.
AFFILIATES: MARKET GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL: Hundreds of affiliate networks pay with Payoneer, including ClickBank, Taboola, Somoto, Supersonic, Taptica, CJ Affiliate by Conversant and MediaShakers – as well as networks built on Cake or HasOffers. Our solutions transcend geographical boundaries, allowing your affiliates to withdraw their funds in their local currency and using a payment method that best suits them.
Founded in 2005 and based in New York, Payoneer is venture-backed, profitable and ranked in the top 100 of Inc. 5000’s Financial Services companies. With 12 offices, worldwide (including its India HQ in Bangalore), it has an enviable talent pool of more than 700 employees globally.